Max Therapy Institute acknowledges that some students may have gained similar units of competencies through previous study or have extensive work experience in the field that they are about to study. Similar units of competencies and experience may be recognised through the RPL assessment process. Qualified assessors thoroughly conduct RPL assessments to ensure that evidence provided meets the rules of assessment. Evidence that may be required for RPL is:
- Current Resume outlining previous work history
- Copies of qualifications and certificates and other informal training relevant to application
- Current and previous position descriptions + performance reviews (if available)
- Any letters of support from employers or industry contacts (if available)
- Referee (Contact details for a minimum of 2 referees who can verify your work knowledge or experience.
For more information about RPL please use the enquiry link below. To apply for RPL, use the link below to download the RPL application form.