This short CPR course provides students with the theoretical knowledge and practical skills required to respond to breathing and cardiac emergencies.This 4 hour short course is taught as part of HLTAID011 Provide First Aid.
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR)
|Duration||1/2 day (4 hours)|
|Study type||Short Course|
|Delivery mode||Face to Face + Pre-course Work|
All students studying nationally recognised training in Australia will be required to have a Unique student Identifier (USI). A USI is an account (or reference number) made up of numbers and letters. The USI will allow students online access to their training records and results (transcript) through their online USI Account. Get your USI number here
Students who successfully pass all requirements will be issued with a Statement of Attainment for the following unit of competency:
– HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation
Valid for 1 year from the date of completion. Statement of Attainment Certificates are posted to students within 1 week of completion of course. Faster processing times available upon asking.
HLTAID009 Provide Cardiopulmonary Resusciation Courses
Please Contact our friendly staff for next intake dates on
firstname.lastname@example.org or 03 9640 0339
- For individuals, the course fee is payable at the time of enrolment.
- For organisations, we will issue an invoice when a purchase order or letter of authority is received by us. The invoices must be paid in full either within seven days of the invoice date or prior to course commencement, whichever comes first.
- You may transfer to another available course at no cost, provided you make a request at least 5 business days before the course starts. An administration fee of 10% of the course fee will apply if a request is made after that time but before the course starts.
- We will not accept any changes in enrolments, including transfers or cancellations, after the course starts.
- If you are unable to attend the course you are enrolled in, another person may attend the course in your place for the entire course at no extra charge, provided that:
o you let us know in writing before the course starts;
o you and that person respectively agree to any terms and conditions which may apply in this case.
- You may cancel your course booking provided you make a request in writing at least 5 business days before the course starts
- An administration fee of 50% of the course fee will apply if a request is made after that time but before the course starts.
- MTI may change the course details or cancel any course including those with insufficient enrolments or because of circumstances beyond our reasonable control. A refund or alternative courses will be offered to you in these circumstances.
- No refunds will be given once the course has commenced or for non-attendance.